Find the best chicken bone broth recipe here and start making at your home with vegetables and herbs. Make the best nutrients food at your home without wasting lots of money in buying ready made bone broth from store because it is too costly. Here we will explain you how to make bone broth at home. Bone broth diet is trending in western culture mainly in USA and UK. If you want you can read the bone broth benefits from here. Chicken bone broth recipe is very easy to follow and here we are explaining in very simple ways, You just follow the procedures given below and enjoy the organic home made bone broth for yourself. Bone broth soup recipe is some way same with every organic sources like beef, turkey, chicken, fish and etc. You can also print this bone broth recipe chicken to use it afterwards. If you don’t know anything about bone broth than first read detailed information about bone broth.
Chicken Bone Broth Recipe Slow Cooker
Our recipe is somehow same with dr axe chicken bone broth recipe but this is more natural and full of vegetables and herbs. You can either make bone broth with chicken neck, feet and wings or you can also make whole chicken bone broth with this recipe. This chicken bone broth soup recipe is very easy and also very tasty that you will definitely want to make again. You can also save it for different use by refrigerating it. Following are the detailed instant pot chicken bone broth recipe, If you are not making bone broth regularly, I would recommend you to start today as it is the best food to cure many diseases and it can also increase your immunity power. chicken bone broth crock pot recipe is very easy to cook and it is absolutely useful in many conditions like flu, fever, cold, cough and it can also cure many more diseases. You can also buy bone broth chicken protein powder from amazon.
Dish : Chicken Bone Broth
Preparation Time : 30 Minutes
Cook Time : 4 Hours
Serving : 1 gallon
Ingredients to Make Chicken Bone Broth :
- 1 whole chicken or 4 pounds of chicken neck, feet and wings
- one onion peeled and chopped
- three carrots washed and chopped
- bunch of celery
- one bunch of parsley
- 3 garlic cloves smashed
- salt as per needed
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- Filtered water, enough to cover whole chicken
- Apple cidar vinegar
- Some herbs for more taste
- Place the chicken wings, neck and feet (whole chicken if you are using one) in a stockpot.
- Add filtered water and cover the whole with it.
- Now add salt, bay leaves, apple vinegar, herbs that you are using, parsley, celery, chopped carrot and onion (Add garlic in last 30 minutes of cooking).
- Now place a lid on stockpot and simmer the soup on high burner for 1 hour.
- Now remove the lid and remove the skimmed frothy residue from upper layer with wooden spoon.
- Replace the lid and let it boil for another hour and again remove the frothy residue layer 2 to 3 times.
- Now turn the burner to half and let it simmer for 3 hours and don’t forget to add garlic in last 30 minutes.
- And now your chicken bone broth is ready to serve.
You can use chicken stock as a hot beverage in the time of illness like flu, cough, fever and other viral diseases or you can also use it for daily use as it contains lots of proteins and collagen. Bone marrow broth are also used for daily cooking, You can freeze it and use it instead of water in daily cooking. You can also use it to make stews, gravies and soups. Make the bone broth powder out of it to use it as a supplement in your daily diet.
Chicken Bone Broth
Total Serves 5
Amount per serving